Product Specialist, Neurology Business Unit (NSW South)
Salary & Benefits
Competitive Salary Commensurate with Candidate Skills and Experience
Report to Position
National Sales Manager, Neurology Business Unit
28 October 2018
Full Job Description
Main purpose of the job:
- Achieve sales targets for all promoted brands through effective territory management, action plans, excellent selling skills, and development of key customer groups.
- To understand, map and access all key customers and decision makers on territory and be the focal point for them as a representative of the company.
- To take ownership and accountability for achieving all agreed business objectives.
- To take a proactive, positive ‘can do’ attitude to all activities expected of your role as a Product Specialist.
- Develop, maintain and update records of all customer and territory information on the CRM system in accordance with key timelines.
- To understand fully the current provision of both public and private healthcare (local, regional and national) and to anticipate how this is likely to change in the future particularly at territory level.
- To maintain a high level of knowledge of the Neurology disease and therapy area and be a brand expert for the promoted products.
- To take responsibility and develop territory business plans, in close association with the National Sales Manager, NBG, through identification of key opportunities, actions and outcomes.
- Ability to understand and analyse sales and activity data.
- To develop, obtain approval and take responsibility for the successful implementation of territory activities (“Investment Opportunities”) that will contribute to the profitable growth of the territory and region.
- Maximize product usage via local formulary inclusions, and formulary status within all hospitals within territory boundaries.
- To ensure that all reporting systems are fully utilized as per company requirements.
- To project a professional impression of Eisai by maintaining a high standard of personal presentation and by behaving at all times in an ethical and credible manner, acting in accordance with the local Code of Practice and internal compliance.
- To identify relevant self-development needed to be successful in the role